To be a model infrastructure provider to the Food Processing industry in Karnataka by adopting best technology, best global practices and international hygiene standards. Providing end to end connectivity , from the farmer, to the food processing sector, to the consumer
- To enable efficient growth of the food processing sector by producing safe and quality food products.
- To catalyze the growth of organic foods, medicinal and herbal products and nutraceutical, which has business potential and beneficial to society.
- To facilitate Production and processing of Quality and Safe food products which are hygienically grown and processed.
- To create an environment of a win-win situation for farmers, processors, marketers and consumers across food supply chain
- To make the food processing sector globally competitive by adoption of large scale integrated operation.
- To focus on strengths and specific thrust areas to convert them into trade opportunity across the globe.
- Rs 100,000 crore worth of agricultural produces are wasted in the Country. Saving this huge quantity alone would be enough to feed the increasing population, and converting this huge losses itself is a huge business opportunity.